Coverage, Continuity, Intensity and Quality (C2IQ) for POSHAN Abhiyaan is a concept jointly conceived by key nutrition partners in India to maximize outreach and ensure sustained actions for improved quality of service delivery to the beneficiaries.
WeCan is leading this effort to strengthen coordination and collaboration between development partners to complement the government initiatives.
- August 26, 2020: 1st C2IQ Meeting Strengthening the delivery of food and nutrition benefits & services in the context of COVID-19 outbreak: Joint Recommendations From State Development Partners…Read More
- September 25, 2019: Nutrition Network Meeting Partnerships to Achieve C2IQ Proceeding Report...Read More
- April 14, 2020: 2nd C2IQ Meeting Proceeding and Action Report…Read More
- July 10, 2020: 3rd C2IQ Meeting Strengthening the Systems for Complementary Feeding in Jharkhand Joint Recommendations for Commitment of State Development Partners for POSHAN…Read More
- July 3, 2020: C2IQ Meeting Strengthening the delivery of food and nutrition benefits & services in the context of COVID-19 outbreak in Odisha Joint Recommendations From State Development Partners...Read More
- November 11, 2020 : 2nd C2IQ Meeting on Youth against Malnutrition in Odisha -Joint Recommendations from State Development Partners …Read More